Tender Buttons: Objects, Food, Rooms
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.28
as of 3/15/2014 17:55 EDT details
- You Save: $0.22 (5%)
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.2
- Publication Date:February 4, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Also Available In:
- Paperback - Tender Buttons: Objects, Food, Rooms
- Paperback - Tender Buttons: Objects Food Rooms
- Unknown Binding - Tender buttons : objects, food, rooms.
- Paperback - Tender buttons: objects, food, rooms
- Paperback - Tender Buttons: Objects, Food, Rooms (Large Print)
- Hardcover - Tender Buttons: Objects, Food, Rooms
Noted American art collector Gertrude Stein was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Stein gathered artists and writers and others of importance in her home for forty years. She had an knack for recognizing talent to include them into her group of gifted artists. While living in Paris she began writing for publication as her earliest writings are a retelling of her college days.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.