Transformers: The Covenant of Primus
- List Price:
- Buy New: $44.99
as of 1/25/2015 06:00 EST details
- You Save: $55.00 (55%)
- Sales Rank:17,868
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Box Nov Mt
- Shipping Weight (lbs):97
- Dimensions (in):16.5 x 4.3 x 15.3
- Publication Date:December 10, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
The Covenant of Primus
delves into the depths of Transformers mythology to reveal the backstory that’s previously only been hinted at.
Encased in an interlocking Autobot emblem that when pulled open emits Transformer sounds, this tome is a gift to humans from Alpha Trion, one of the ancient Thirteen Primes—the first of the Transformers. Little is known about Alpha Trion, and the rest of the Thirteen Primes have been shrouded in mystery—until now. The Covenant of Primus reveals the stories of these ancient heroes for the first time. It chronicles the saga of Optimus Prime and Megatron and covers the full history of the Transformers. Never-before-seen illustrations depict battles, portraits of the Thirteen Primes, and detailed scenes of the Transformers’ world. Offering insight into their origins, the Golden Age of exploration, the great civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons, and much more, this book is the definitive in-world history of the Transformers.
- Autobot shield case with three-part interlocking manual opening system and three classic Transformers audio effects
- Hardcover book with newly commissioned cover art, 20 newly commissioned illustrations, and many never-before-seen images from the Hasbro archive
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.