Mockingjay: The Hunger Games - Book Three: A BookCaps Study Guide
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.03
as of 2/27/2015 21:25 EST details
- You Save: $1.96 (39%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:1,051,586
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.2 x 8
- Publication Date:February 19, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy is full of characters and plots; if you need help keeping track of it all, then this can help. The perfect companion to Suzanne Collins' "Mockingjay: The Hunger Games - Book One," this study guide contains a chapter by chapter analysis of the book, a summary of the plot, and a guide to major characters and themes. BookCap Study Guides do not contain text from the actual book, and are not meant to be purchased as alternatives to reading the book.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.