- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Preloaded Digital Audio Player
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.3 x 5.4 x 1
- Publication Date:August 1, 2013
When A Time to Kill was published in 1989, the first - and, at the time, the only - print run was a mere 5,000 copies. John Grisham was so worried that they wouldn't find readers that he bought one thousand copies and sold them out of the trunk of his car. The rest is history. To celebrate the publication of the incendiary new sequel to A Time to Kill, the first edition of Sycamore Row is limited to only 5,000 copies. This Trunk Edition also contains an exclusive short story and a facsimile of the author's signature. Preorder now to avoid disappointment!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.