Study Guide for Pharmacology - Revised Reprint: A Nursing Process Approach, 7e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.91
as of 11/27/2014 04:38 EST details
- You Save: $21.04 (59%)
- Sales Rank:217,612
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):10.7 x 8.4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:January 31, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This student study guide contains a variety of exercises specifically designed to reinforce content presented in the textbook. Chapter worksheets feature more than 1,800 study questions, 160 drug calculation and dosage problems, and case-based critical thinking exercises. Like the Kee text, the study guide features a strong nursing focus and comprehensive coverage of drug dosage calculations, including numerous sample drug labels.
- Over 1,800 study questions reinforce textbook concepts and prepare you for the NCLEX® examination.
- An extensive section of drug calculation problems helps you master important dosage calculation methods.
- Case-based critical thinking exercises enhance your understanding of nursing responsibilities in drug therapy.
- Sample drug labels familiarize you with the labels you will encounter in clinical practice.
- A basic math review appendix provides a helpful review of key mathematics concepts.
- Answers for all exercises are included to facilitate self-study.
- Thoroughly updated content corresponds to the Kee text, including a new chapter on medication safety.
- Additional NCLEX® examination-style review questions reflect an increased focus on alternate item-format questions.
- Approximately 100 new prioritization activities provide practice in identifying key nursing actions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.