The Everything Guide to Informational Texts, K-2: Best Texts, Best Practices (Corwin Literacy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.05
as of 8/20/2014 11:51 EDT details
- You Save: $7.90 (23%)
- Seller:BRILANTI BOOKS
- Sales Rank:689,863
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:annotated edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):11.1 x 8.5 x 0.9
- Publication Date:March 4, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Your resource for best texts and best practices!
Kathy Barclay and Laura Stewart have written the book that teachers like you have been pleading for—a resource that delivers the “what I need to know ” to engage kids in a significant amount of informational text reading experiences.
No filler, no lofty ideals about college and career readiness, but instead, the information on how to find lesson-worthy texts and create developmentally appropriate instructional plans that truly help young readers comprehend grade-level texts. What you’ll love most:
- The how-to’s on selecting informational texts
- High-impact comprehension strategies
- Model text lessons and lesson plan templates
- An annotated list of 449 informational texts
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.