Mix It Up!
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.51
as of 12/25/2014 20:46 EST details
- You Save: $6.48 (41%)
- Sales Rank:333
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:3 - 5 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 0.5 x 8.8
- Publication Date:September 16, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Interactive book of learning color mixtures
- Encourages reading skills, color-learning, cause-effect learning
- Interactive reading makes color-learning stick
- Discover mixtures of blue with red, yellow with blue, red with yellow
- Learn how to make colors lighter with white, darker with black
The New York Times bestseller!
Accept Hervé Tullet's irresistible invitation to mix it up in a dazzling adventure of whimsy and wonder. Follow the artist's simple instructions, and suddenly colors appear, mix, splatter, and vanish in a world powered only by the reader's imagination. Tullet—who joins such greats as Eric Carle and Leo Lionni as a master of his craft—sets readers on an extraordinary interactive journey all within the printed page. Tullet prompts plenty of giggles in addition to a profound understanding of colors, and once again displays his unique genius and vision in a work that is a glorious and richly satisfying companion to Press Here.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.