North and South
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.03
as of 8/29/2014 10:23 EDT details
- You Save: $0.42 (5%)
- Sales Rank:1,527,396
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9.7 x 7.3 x 0.8
- Publication Date:March 12, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
North and South was initially published in the magazine Household Worlds, edited by Charles Dickens. This social novel is about the constrast between the industrial north of England and the wealthier south, taking place in the mid-19th century.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.