MPRE Study Guide: Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination Outline Study Guide
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.90
as of 9/22/2014 07:47 EDT details
- You Save: $2.09 (11%)
- Sales Rank:88,746
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):10 x 8 x 0.2
- Publication Date:January 26, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- ISBN13: 9781451536416
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
AmeriBar's study guide for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE). The outline covers the substantive law for all of the topics that are set forth by the National Conference of Bar Examiners as testable on the MPRE. Topics include the client-lawyer relationship, regulation of the legal profession, client confidentiality, competence, independent professional judgment, litigation and other forms of advocacy, communications, judicial ethics, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.