- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.21
as of 3/12/2014 08:46 EDT details
- You Save: $0.74 (12%)
- Seller:Awesome Sauce Books
- Sales Rank:27,026
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 5 x 8
- Publication Date:March 5, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Originally given as part of a lecture in 1851, "Walking" was later published posthumously as an essay in the Atlantic Monthly in 1862. Now being a chief text in the environmental movement, Thoreau's "Walking" places man not separate from Nature and Wildness but within it and lyrically describes the ever beckoning call that draws us to explore and find ourselves lost in the beauty of the forests, rivers, and fields.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.