Self-Reliance & Other Essays by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.75
as of 12/13/2013 00:22 EST details
- You Save: $2.24 (28%)
- Sales Rank:1,818,699
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 8.9 x 5.9
- Publication Date:January 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781451508949
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
C&C Web Press brings you Ralph Waldo Emerson's classic essay, "Self Reliance". Emerson is considered to be the father of the Transcendentalism literary movement. This book also contains, "Literary Ethics", "Man the Reformer", "The American Scholar", "The Conservative" & "The Transcendentalist. Excerpt: "Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say 'I think,' 'I am,' but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose. These roses under my window make no reference to former roses or to better ones; they are for what they are; they exist with God today".
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.