Pharmacology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.66
as of 10/1/2014 17:36 EDT details
- You Save: $54.33 (80%)
- Sales Rank:10,208
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Fifth, North American Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.4 x 1.2
- Publication Date:June 17, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Great lipincott pharmacology book. The best for med school/ pa school, for understanding pharmokinetics, bioavailability, etc.
Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, Fifth Edition enables rapid review and assimilation of complex information and focuses on the essentials of medical pharmacology. Clear, sequential pictures present mechanisms of action and actually show, rather than tell, students how drugs work. This book features a signature outline format with more than 500 full-color illustrations and cross-references to other volumes in this bestselling, student-oriented series.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.