How Does Baby Feel?: A Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Book
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.44
as of 12/6/2013 22:55 EST details
- You Save: $3.55 (51%)
- Sales Rank:16,254
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Board book
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 6 x 6
- Publication Date:January 1, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Baby feels happy, sleepy, hungry, and more in this delightful Karen Katz lift-the-flap board book!
Baby wants milk and and crackers.
How does Baby feel?
There are so many feelings that Baby can have! Little ones can lift the flaps to find Baby experiencing a range of emotions. This gem from Karen Katz is sure to become a favorite among children and parents!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.