Succeed: How We Can Reach Our Goals [With Earbuds] (Playaway Adult Nonfiction)
- Buy New: $59.99
as of 1/29/2015 22:08 EST details
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Preloaded Digital Audio Player
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 1.1 x 7.9
- Publication Date:December 23, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Do you ever wonder why Asian students are able to achieve so much more than their American counterparts? Even very smart, very accomplished people are very bad at understanding why they succeed or fail. In Succeed, award-winning social psychologist Heidi Grant Halvorson offers counterintuitive insights, illuminating stories, and science-based information that can help anyone:
- Set a goal to pursue even in the face of adversity
- Build willpower, which can be strengthened like a muscle
- Avoid the kind of positive thinking that makes people fail
Whether you want to motivate your kids, your employees, or just yourself, Succeed unlocks the secrets of achievement, and shows you how to create new possibilities in every area of your life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.