The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory--More Than 150 Magical Recipes for Muggles and Wizards (Unofficial Cookbook)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.80 (On sale from $19.94)
as of 11/26/2014 08:02 EST details
- You Save: $11.14 (56%)
- Seller:F+W Media
- Sales Rank:862
- Format:Deckle Edge
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):13500
- Dimensions (in):7 x 0.9 x 9.1
- Publication Date:September 18, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand New! All of our products, unless otherwise indicated, are in the original packaging as received by the manufacturer.
- Height: 9.500 inches. Width: 7.250 inches. Weight: 1.37 pounds. Gridsize: NULL. Timespan: NULL.
- Manufactured by: Adams Media.
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
- Perfect for any home.
With this cookbook, dining a la Hogwarts is as easy as Banoffi Pie. With more than 150 easy-to-make recipes, tips, and techniques, you can indulge in spellbindingly delicious meals drawn straight from the pages of your favorite Potter stories, such as:
- Treacle Tart, Harry's favorite dessert
- Molly's Meat Pies, Mrs. Weasley's classic dish
- Kreacher's French Onion Soup
- Pumpkin Pasties, a staple on the Hogwarts Express cart
With a dash of magic and a drop of creativity, you'll conjure up the entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks you need to transform ordinary Muggle meals into magical culinary masterpieces, sure to make even Mrs. Weasley proud.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.