Surface Treatment Workshop: Explore 45 Mixed-Media Techniques
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.73
as of 5/23/2013 04:35 EDT details
- You Save: $11.26 (45%)
- Sales Rank:13,823
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:10.875 x 8.25
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 0.5 x 10.9
- Publication Date:May 3, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Breaking the Surface
Pondering how to begin a new piece of art? Surface Treatment Workshop has the answer! The authors of Image Transfer Workshop are back to show you 45 stepped-out mixed-media techniques that will add depth and texture to your artwork. These techniques are the perfect jump-off point for creating art you will love to look at, and, in some cases, touch!
In this comprehensive guide, you?ll find:
- 45 techniques. Exciting new applications such as the use of WonderUnder, pulled paper and plaster-dipped gauze will provide you with fresh ideas--many previously unpublished.
- Multiple variations. Each technique features swatches and descriptions to take the techniques in multiple directions with multiple mixed-media products.
- Inspirational style. Fully stepped-out projects from two artists will show you how to combine the techniques into finished works of art that can go in any artistic style.
Take Surface Treatment Workshop
with you on your artistic journey for beautiful beginnings.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.