Theories of Public Organization
- List Price:
- Buy New: $44.81
as of 12/25/2014 04:53 EST details
- You Save: $105.14 (70%)
- Seller:fiddlesticks gifts n such
- Sales Rank:987,088
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.3 x 0.7
- Publication Date:February 26, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
THEORIES OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, 6E is a brief, readable overview of public administration theory that presents multiple viewpoints, enabling students to develop their own philosophies of public administration, and helping them relate theory to application. The Sixth Edition incorporates a new theme of Governance, which explores the traditions, institutions, and processes that determine how power is exercised, how citizens are given a voice, and how decisions are made on issues of public concern.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.