Maternal-Child Nursing, 4e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $79.97
as of 12/19/2013 13:23 EST details
- You Save: $59.03 (42%)
- Sales Rank:8,197
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.7
- Publication Date:October 8, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ideal for accelerated maternity and pediatrics courses, Maternal-Child Nursing, 4th Edition is filled with user-friendly features to help you quickly master essential concepts and skills. It offers completely updated content that's easy to read and understand. Plus, active learning tools give you the chance to practice applying your knowledge and make learning fun!
- Critical Thinking Exercises allow you to apply your knowledge to realistic clinical situations.
- Nursing care plans assist you with applying the nursing process to plan individualized care for the most common maternity and pediatric conditions.
- Critical to Remember boxes summarize and highlight essential, need-to-know information.
- Communication Cues provide practical tips for effective verbal and nonverbal communication with patients and families.
- Clinical Reference sections in pediatric chapters present information relevant to each body system, including anatomy and physiology, differences in the pediatric patient, and related laboratory and diagnostic tests.
- Integrated electronic features match icons in the text, so you can use print and electronic resources more effectively together.
- Using Research to Improve Practice boxes help you determine proper care to reinforce best practice.
- Spanish translations are included for phrases commonly encountered with maternity and pediatric patients.
- Improved design makes the text easier to read, and up-to-date photos ensure accuracy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.