Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e (Wolverton, Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $95.41
as of 12/12/2013 20:57 EST details
- You Save: $53.59 (36%)
- Sales Rank:99,698
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.5
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date:November 30, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Safely and effectively treat a full range of skin disorders with Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy, 3rd Edition! This trusted dermatology reference provides concise, complete, up-to-date guidance on today's full spectrum of topical, intralesional, and systemic drugs. Dr. Steven E. Wolverton and a team of leading international experts clearly explain what drugs to use, when to use them, and what to watch out for.
- Prescribe with confidence thanks to quick-access summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage guidelines, drug interactions, drug monitoring guidelines, adverse effects, and treatment protocols.
- Assess your knowledge and prepare for certification or recertification with more than 800 review questions and answers throughout the book.
- Contain costs and meet patient expectations with purchase information provided for major drugs.
- Quickly evaluate drug options for each disease discussed using a highly detailed, disease-specific index.
- Discover the best uses for new biologic therapeutics such as ustekinumab and rituximab, as well as newly improved TNF inhibitors.
- Offer your patients the very latest in cosmetic procedures, including chemical peels, intradermal fillers, and botulinum toxin.
- Use the safest and most effective drugs possible with new chapters on irritants and allergens in topical therapeutic agents, plus a new, separate chapter on mycophenolate mofetil.
- Review drugs recently taken off the market by the FDA, and use that knowledge to improve your current dermatologic drug therapy.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com and perform rapid searches for drug indications, interactions, monitoring guidelines, and much more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.