Student Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 6e (Jarvis, Student Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination & Health Assessment)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $32.91
as of 3/8/2014 15:08 EST details
- You Save: $11.04 (25%)
- Sales Rank:10,056
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):10.7 x 8.5 x 0.8
- Publication Date:April 21, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Reinforce your understanding of essential examination and assessment skills and with this lab manual companion to Carolyn Jarvis' Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 6th Edition. A wide variety of checklists, activities, and exercises challenge you to apply your knowledge and provide hands-on practice.
- A variety of review questions and study activities test your understanding of key points and procedures:
- Short answer
- Anatomy labeling exercises
- Regional write-up sheets familiarize you with physical examination forms and provide practice for recording narrative accounts of patient history and examination findings.
- Reading assignments help you review relevant textbook content with convenient chapter and page references.
- Clinical objectives for each chapter help you study more effectively.
- A comprehensive glossary provides fast, easy access to key terms and definitions from the textbook.
- New assessment tools and updated illustrations test your retention and understanding.
- Updated evidence-based practice guidelines throughout the manual reflect the most current research and assessment practices.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.