Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 19e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $102.00
as of 5/21/2013 19:42 EDT details
- You Save: $57.00 (36%)
- Sales Rank:12,456
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):10.1
- Dimensions (in):3.3 x 8.5 x 10.8
- Publication Date:June 24, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
"Highly Commended," Paediatrics Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Understand the principles of therapy and which drugs and dosages to prescribe for every disease.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to a full-color design and full-color photographs.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with abundant case studies, new references and journal articles, Clinics articles, and exclusive web-only content.
- Stay current on recent developments and hot topics such as melamine poisoning, long-term mechanical ventilation in the acutely ill child, sexual identity and adolescent homosexuality, age-specific behavior disturbances, and psychosis associated with epilepsy.
- Tap into substantially enhanced content with world-leading clinical and research expertise from two new editors-Joseph St. Geme, III, MD and Nina Schor, MD-who contribute on the key subspecialties, including pediatric infectious disease and pediatric neurology.
- Manage the transition to adult healthcare for children with chronic diseases through discussions of the overall health needs of patients with congenital heart defects, diabetes, and cystic fibrosis.
- Recognize, diagnose, and manage genetic conditions more effectively using an expanded section that covers these diseases, disorders, and syndromes extensively.
- Find information on chronic and common dermatologic problems more easily with a more intuitive reorganization of the section.
Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics continues to provide THE BEST pediatric information with expanded premium multimedia features, extensively revised content, and two new editors.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.