Daisy Miller: A Study in Two Parts
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.40
as of 10/25/2014 01:53 EDT details
- You Save: $1.59 (40%)
- Sales Rank:1,202,188
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 5.9 x 0.3
- Publication Date:October 8, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Daisy Miller is an 1878 novella by Henry James. It portrays the courtship of the beautiful American girl Daisy Miller by Winterbourne, a more sophisticated compatriot of hers. His pursuit of her is hampered by her own flirtatiousness, which is frowned upon by the other expatriates they meet in Switzerland and Italy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.