The Political Campaign Desk Reference: A Guide for Campaign Managers and Candidates Running for Elected Office
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.65
as of 12/27/2014 11:05 EST details
- You Save: $3.30 (19%)
- Sales Rank:881,950
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2
- Publication Date:September 6, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781432731953
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The book you don't want your opponent to have.
I use The Political Campaign Desk Reference as the basic text in my courses on political campaigning. It's a practical guide that helps my students understand how a winning political campaign is put together. I'm sure many of them will continue to use it after they graduate and start running campaigns of their own
- Terry Grundy, University of Cincinnati
"Urban Lobbying" courses in the School of Planning
"With instruction on how to form the backbone of a strong campaign and how to plan to win, this is the book you don't want your opponent to have. The chapter on fundraising alone will make this book an excellent investment for any candidate or organization"
- Michael P. McNamara, Author
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.