Essentials of Economics
- List Price:
- Buy New: $115.97
as of 8/27/2014 21:56 EDT details
- You Save: $54.03 (32%)
- Seller:-Daily Deals-
- Sales Rank:23,470
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Second Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.7
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 8.3 x 10.6
- Publication Date:October 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Essentials of Economics brings the same captivating writing and innovative features of Krugman/Wells to the one-term economics course. Adapted by Kathryn Graddy, it is the ideal text for teaching basic economic principles, with enough real-world applications to help students see the applicability, but not so much detail as to overwhelm them.
Watch a video interview of Paul Krugman here.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.