Blueprint Reading for Welders (Blueprint Reading Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $76.84
as of 3/13/2014 01:33 EDT details
- You Save: $33.11 (30%)
- Sales Rank:336,399
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):10.7 x 8.8 x 0.9
- Publication Date:December 24, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- review assignments at the end of every chapter reinforce critical content.
- coverage of pipe welding symbols prepares readers for alternate career paths in the welding industry.
- valuable Appendices include specification sheets for structural metal shapes, a table of weld symbols, and conversion tables for decimals, fractions, inches, and millimeters.
- USA system of measurement - metric conversions also included for quick reference.
- folded tear-out drawings at the back of the book are included as reproductions of various assignment drawings in a larger size for ease of use.
Now in its eighth edition, this hands-on blueprint reading guide contains the most comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of welding symbols and their application to welding prints and practices. BLUEPRINT READING FOR WELDERS, 8th Edition provides the knowledge needed to interpret all types of working sketches and prints, from the simplest to the most complex, through step-by-step instructions. Both AWS and ISO welding symbols are included, along with prints at the end of each unit. The book's advanced coverage includes auxiliary views, detail views, projections, sections, and detail and assembly drawings. This latest edition incorporates changes that reflect the most current weld symbols, dimensioning practices, and specifications used on prints, so readers can feel confident they are getting cutting-edge information that they can easily apply to work in the field.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.