Aaron's Rod (EasyRead Edition)
- Format:Large Print
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Edition:This EasyRead Edition has been optimized for readers with normal vision who prefer to enhance their reading pleasure.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 1.3
- Publication Date:December 20, 2007
In this novel, Lawrence dwells on the theme of one’s duty to self. The title is a reverberation of the Aaron in the Old Testament. It represents the opposition that is bound to arise if the orthodox approach is challenged. The relationship between sexes is analyzed and seen in a new light. Enthralling! This EasyRead Edition has been optimized for readers with normal vision who prefer to enhance their reading pleasure.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.