Tess of the d'Urbervilles (EasyRead Edition)
- Format:Large Print
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Edition:This EasyRead Edition has been optimized for readers with normal vision who prefer to enhance their reading pleasure.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 1.6
- Publication Date:December 20, 2007
"Tess of the d'Urbervilles" is a very tragic story that illustrates the cruelty of fate and comments on the injustices of the world. The story revolves around Tess, a cottage girl. Through her trials and tribulations, Hardy also provides a strong argument against the urban movement by showing the reader its harsh effects on the agrarian lifestyle. A true classic! This EasyRead Edition has been optimized for readers with normal vision who prefer to enhance their reading pleasure.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.