Harvard Business Review on Communicating Effectively
- Buy New: $32.00
as of 12/26/2014 04:50 EST details
- Seller:BLUECOAT BOOKS
- Sales Rank:630,652
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 5.4 x 0.7
- Publication Date:April 12, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customize your delivery for maximum persuasive power.
If you need the best practices and ideas for communicating effectively--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Pitch your brilliant idea successfully
- Connect with your audience
- Establish credibility
- Inspire others to realize your vision
- Adapt to your listeners' decision-making styles
- Frame goals around common interests
- Build consensus and win concessions
- Neutralize stressful conversations
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.