The Rights of Man
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.37
as of 9/18/2014 12:13 EDT details
- You Save: $1.62 (20%)
- Sales Rank:8,066,779
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.4
- Publication Date:January 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A classic work of The Age of Enlightenment, "The Rights of Man" is Thomas Paine's response to Edmund Burke's "Reflections on the Revolution in France". Central to the theme of "The Rights of Man" and The Age of Enlightenment is the idea that reason should be the foundation of authority and government. A classic work of early American literature, "The Rights of Man" greatly exemplifies the philosophy that America was founded upon.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.