- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.25
as of 9/19/2014 21:15 EDT details
- You Save: $4.70 (53%)
- Seller:Why Pay More and Fast Shipping
- Sales Rank:1,762,366
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.7
- Publication Date:January 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Louisa May Alcott's most famous novel, "Little Women", is the story of four sisters, Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy March. Central to the theme of the novel is the issue of overcoming ones character flaws. For Meg it is vanity; Jo, temper; Beth, shyness; and Amy, selfishness. Through the various activities of the four sisters told throughout the novel lessons are learned of the consequences of these particular flaws. A classic novel, "Little Women" was an instant success and popular favorite ever since its original publication in 1868.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.