The Sea Wolf
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.23
as of 10/1/2014 08:56 EDT details
- You Save: $1.76 (20%)
- Sales Rank:3,583,717
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.4
- Publication Date:January 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781420929027
- Condition: Used - Very Good
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Jack London's "The Sea Wolf" is the story of Humphrey van Weyden. While onboard a San Francisco ferry which collides with another ship in the fog and sinks, Humphrey is picked up by Wolf Larsen, the captain of the seal-hunting schooner the "Ghost". A brutal ship master, Wolf rules over his ship with an iron hand. Forced to be a cabin boy and do menial work, Humphrey is forced to toughen up quick in this thrilling nautical adventure.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.