Road to Teaching: A Guide to Teacher Training, Student Teaching, and Finding a Job
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.27
as of 9/16/2014 21:05 EDT details
- You Save: $3.72 (27%)
- Seller:LeekJD Books, Toys, Etc.
- Sales Rank:371,134
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.4
- Publication Date:January 2, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Maximize your teacher training, excel at student teaching, and find your ideal teaching job. This best-selling book gives beginning teachers and job seekers a wide variety of valuable strategies and expert advice, allowing for a smooth transition from student teacher to exemplary teacher. Use Road to Teaching as a tool to navigate the unique stages of becoming an educator and helping you standout in today's competitive job market. Some of the beneficial tips include how to:
- Differentiate yourself through your coursework
- Go beyond No Child Left Behind Act's definition of "highly-qualified"
- Make positive impressions on principals
- Construct an effective education philosophy statement
- Create a positive relationship with your cooperating (master) teacher
- Establish effective classroom management
- Craft an outstanding resume
- Manage your job search efforts
- Build and leverage your network
- Perform well in your interview, and much more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.