Sonnets of Edwin Arlington Robinson 1889 to 1927
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.10
as of 6/18/2013 22:13 EDT details
- You Save: $7.85 (39%)
- Sales Rank:10,804,819
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.2 x 9
- Publication Date:December 1, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781417910779
- Condition: New
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
1928. Robinson was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for poetry three times in the 1920's, a record exceeded only by Robert Frost. The sonnets deserve all praise. Some of them are already famous and must continue to be so. Haunted House, the Sheaves, As It Looked Then, A Man In Our Town, Not Always, and Reunion render Mr. Robinson's irony in forms as beautiful and firm as it was ever found. See other titles by this author available from Kessinger Publishing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.