You Can Do It!
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.22
as of 5/18/2013 20:32 EDT details
- You Save: $13.77 (81%)
- Sales Rank:19,226
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:4 - 7 years
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.4 x 11
- Publication Date:July 8, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781416954613
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Tony Dungy's little brother, Linden, is a third grader who is having a bad day at school. Linden is the youngest of the Dungy family and the least motivated because he hasn't found "it." In a family where everyone seems to have found their special talent, all Linden knows is that he wants to make people happy.
With encouragement from his parents, a helping hand from his older brother Tony, and inspiration from God, Linden learns that if he dreams big and has faith, he can do anything!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.