Paula Deen's My First Cookbook
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.91
as of 12/21/2014 11:49 EST details
- You Save: $18.08 (82%)
- Sales Rank:62,713
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 1.1 x 9.3
- Publication Date:October 7, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781416950332
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
One of America's most beloved cooks, Food Network personality and restaurateur, Paula Deen invites you to share in her favorite dishes and memories from childhood in this delightful cookbook for the very young.
What better way to celebrate childhood than with pancakes around the kitchen table? Or how about a quick snack of Ants on a Log? Paula even shares her tricks for whipping up the perfect breakfast in bed for Mom on Mother's Day or a fancy dinner for Dad on Father's Day. Paula Deen's My First Cookbook is like a big hug from the queen of Southern hospitality and charm herself. So get in the kitchen with your favorite little ones today and start making those memories!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.