Checking for Understanding: Formative Assessment Techniques for Your Classroom
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.00
as of 8/1/2014 13:12 EDT details
- You Save: $30.95 (84%)
- Seller:Last Penny
- Sales Rank:14,473
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 7.9 x 0.4
- Publication Date:September 28, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Douglas Fisher and Nancy Frey show how to increase students' understanding with the help of creative formative assessments. When used regularly, these types of assessments enable every teacher to determine what students know, what they need to know, and what type of instructional interventions are effective.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.