Enhancing Professional Practice: A Framework for Teaching, 2nd Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.99
as of 1/25/2015 05:20 EST details
- You Save: $10.96 (37%)
- Seller:5 STAR SELLER ***YES***Media Overstock Distributors ***YES***"" 24 HOUR OR LESS PACK AND SHIP GURANTEE" *****YES*****" FREE TRACKING ON ALL ORDERS "
- Sales Rank:4,824
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 9.9 x 0.5
- Publication Date:2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This acclaimed framework for successful teaching practice--a benchmark for thousands of school systems and educators around the world--is now fortified with applications for state standards, formative assessments, and school specialists. Use the book's 22 components of successful teaching practice to support novice teachers who are concerned with day-to-day survival, experienced teachers who want to improve their effectiveness, and highly accomplished teachers who want to acquire advanced certification and help their colleagues. (Based on PRAXIS III Classroom Performance Assessments criteria developed by Educational Testing Service.)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.