Mark Bittman's Kitchen Express: 404 inspired seasonal dishes you can make in 20 minutes or less
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.97
as of 7/23/2014 12:11 EDT details
- You Save: $22.03 (85%)
- Sales Rank:98,966
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 7.9 x 9.4
- Publication Date:July 7, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
101 super-quick and ultra-easy recipes for each of the four seasons— totaling a whopping 404 recipes—from award-winning cookbook author and popular New York Times columnist Mark Bittman.
• A celebrated author with a huge following: The author of the perennial bestseller How to Cook Everything, mark Bittman is known across the country as “The minimalist.” His more than two million readers eagerly follow his weekly recipes and accompanying instructional online videos from The New York Times. His popular thirteen-part PBS series was named the Best National Cooking Series of 2005 by the prestigious James Beard Foundation.
• An easy, breezy read for busy cooks: 404 Express gives readers 101 quick recipes for each season, all of which can be prepared in ten minutes or less. For people who like to eat well without the fuss, mark Bittman offers his trademark pared-down elegance and contemporary style. Like his New York Times column, each recipe is presented with just a sentence or two and requires but a few ingredients. From seafood to pasta dishes, vegetarian specialties and desserts, Bittman covers every flavor for every season.
• Capitalizes on the “seasonal” food craze: With concerns about the environment, today more than ever, Americans are keen on cooking and eating seasonally. Each of the 404 recipes in this book make it easy for readers to choose meals made from fresh foods produced on local farms.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.