Nathan & Oski's Hematology of Infancy and Childhood, 7e and Orkin: Oncology of Infancy and Childhood Package, 1e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $337.51
as of 12/27/2014 02:38 EST details
- You Save: $162.44 (32%)
- Sales Rank:1,909,950
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):14.9
- Dimensions (in):2 x 8.8 x 11.5
- Publication Date:June 19, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
To address the growing complexities of childhood cancers and hematology disorders, Nathan and Oski's Hematology of Infancy and Childhood has been divided into two distinct volumes. Nathan and Oski's Hematology of Infancy and Childhood, 7th Edition focuses exclusively on pediatric blood disorders. And, the new Oncology of Infancy and Childhood offers far greater coverage of childhood cancers than Nathan and Oski's previously provided, while maintaining the practical approach that you can trust. These exciting new full-color references bring together the pathophysiology of disease with detailed clinical guidance to provide you with the most comprehensive, authoritative, up-to-date information for diagnosing and treating children with cancer and hematologic disorders. Written by the leading names in pediatric oncology and hematology, these resources offer you the essential tools you need to overcome any challenge. And, as Expert Consult titles, these brand-new resources come with access to the complete contents online t www.expertconsult.com.
- Balances summaries of relevant pathophysiology with clear, practical clinical guidance to help you thoroughly understand the underlying science of diseases.
- Uses a consistent organization from chapter to chapter and from volume to volume for easy access to the information you need.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of all pediatric cancers, including less common tumors, as well as all hematologic disorders, including newly recognized ones, along with the latest breakthroughs in diagnosis and management, making these the most complete guides in both areas.
- Covers emerging research developments in cancer biology and therapeutics, both globally and in specific pediatric tumors.
- Includes a section on supportive care in pediatric oncology, written by authors who represent the critical subdisciplines involved in this important aspect of pediatric oncology.
- Incorporates the codified WHO classification for all lymphomas and leukemias in the oncology title.
- Uses many boxes, graphs, and tables to highlight complex clinical diagnostic and management guidelines.
- Presents a full-color design that includes clear illustrative examples of the relevant pathology and clinical issues, for quick access to the answers you need.
- Provides access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, enabling you to consult them rapidly from any computer with an Internet connection.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.