Atlas of Human Anatomy: with Student Consult Access, 5e (Netter Basic Science)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $76.06
as of 8/22/2014 20:59 EDT details
- You Save: $6.89 (8%)
- Sales Rank:3,105
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.6
- Dimensions (in):1.4 x 8.4 x 11
- Publication Date:May 17, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Includes Online Student Consult
Atlas of Human Anatomy uses Frank H. Netter, MD's detailed illustrations to demystify this often intimidating subject, providing a coherent, lasting visual vocabulary for understanding anatomy and how it applies to medicine. This fifth edition features a stronger clinical focus-with new diagnostic imaging examples--making it easier to correlate anatomy with practice. Student Consult online access includes supplementary learning resources, from additional illustrations to an anatomy dissection guide and more. Netter. It's how you know.
- See anatomy from a clinical perspective with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created by, and in the tradition of, pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Join the global community of healthcare professionals who've mastered anatomy the Netter way!
- Expand your study at Student Consult online, where you'll find a suite of learning aids including selected Netter illustrations, additional clinically focused illustrations and radiologic images, videos from Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy, dissection modules, an anatomy dissection guide, multiple-choice review questions, "drag-and-drop" exercises, clinical pearls, clinical cases, survival guides, surgical procedures, and more.
- Correlate anatomy with practice through an increased clinical focus, many new diagnostic imaging examples, and bonus clinical illustrations and guides online.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.