Pediatric Imaging: The Fundamentals, 1e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $41.00
as of 3/7/2014 18:19 EST details
- You Save: $18.95 (32%)
- Sales Rank:165,518
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):10 x 7 x 0.6
- Publication Date:December 4, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Written by Lane F. Donnelly, MD, recipient of the Society of Pediatric Radiology's 2009 Singleton-Taybi Award for professional lifetime dedication to medical education, "Pediatric Imaging: The Fundamentals" makes it remarkably simple to learn how to safely perform and accurately interpret pediatric imaging studies. Ideal for residents and practitioners alike, this reader-friendly text emphasizes advanced imaging applications-including neuro applications-while nearly 400 high-quality, clinically relevant digital images (nearly 100 in color) clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques, and interpretation skills. Full-chapter coverage of current breakthroughs in PET/CT, MR sleep studies, fetal imaging, and more, ensure that you have the latest information available at your fingertips.
- Offers full-chapter coverage of current breakthroughs in PET/CT, MR sleep studies, fetal imaging, and more, ensuring that you have the latest information at your fingertips.
- Emphasizes advanced imaging applications, including neuro applications.
- Highlights the basic anatomy needed to understand this complex subspecialty.
- Provides an in-depth discussion of patient safety issues to help you gain a basic understanding of radiology and its effect on the pediatric patient.
- Presents information in a reader-friendly format through lists, tables, and images that makes reference quick and easy.
- Includes nearly 650 high-quality, clinically relevant digital images that clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques, and interpretation skills.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.