Canine and Feline Cytology: A Color Atlas and Interpretation Guide, 2e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $63.88
as of 1/26/2015 13:16 EST details
- You Save: $82.12 (56%)
- Sales Rank:378,596
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.6
- Dimensions (in):1 x 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date:July 29, 2009
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
Master the art and science of specimen collection, preparation, and evaluation with Canine & Feline Cytology: A Color Atlas and Interpretation Guide, Second Edition. This easy-to-use guide covers all body systems and fluids including a special chapter on acquisition and management of cytology specimens. Hundreds of vivid color images of normal tissue alongside abnormal tissue images - plus concise summaries of individual lesions and guidelines for interpretation - will enhance your ability to confidently face any diagnostic challenge.
- A greatly expanded image collection, with more than 1,200 vivid, full-color photomicrographic illustrations depicting multiple variations of normal and abnormal tissue for fast and accurate diagnosis
- Clear, concise descriptions of tissue sampling techniques, slide preparation and examination guidelines
- Helpful hints for avoiding technical pitfalls and improving diagnostic quality of specimens
- Includes all body systems and fluids as well as pathological changes associated with infectious agents
- Histologic and histopathologic correlates provided in all organ system chapters.
- User-friendly format and logical organization facilitates readability and learning.
- Expert contributors represent the most respected leaders in the field.
- NEW! Chapter on Fecal Cytology
- Highlighted boxes featuring Key Points provide helpful tips for best conceptual understanding and diagnostic effectiveness
- Photomicrographs now include more comparative histology
- Discussions of broader uses of stains and immunocytochemistry for differential cytologic characterization
- Expanded chapter on Advanced Diagnostic Techniques includes more methodology and application of current tools, representing advances in both aspiration and exfoliative cytology.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.