Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 12e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $80.00
as of 1/25/2015 11:31 EST details
- You Save: $43.00 (35%)
- Seller:Talha Ahmed
- Sales Rank:2,813
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6
- Dimensions (in):2 x 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date:June 29, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The twelfth edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this best-selling title's long tradition as one of the world's favorite physiology textbooks. The immense success of this book is due to its description of complex physiologic principles in language that is easy to read and understand. Now with an improved color art program, thorough updates reflecting today's medicine and science, and accessible online at Student Consult, this textbook is an excellent source for mastering essential human physiology knowledge.
- Learn and remember vital concepts easily thanks to short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- See core concepts applied to real-life situations with clinical vignettes throughout the text.
- Discover the newest in physiology with updates that reflect the latest advances in molecular biology, cardiovascular, neurophysiology, and gastrointestinal topics.
- Visualize physiologic principles clearly with over 1000 bold, full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Distinguish core concepts from more in-depth material with a layout that uses gray shading to clearly differentiate between "need-to-know" and "nice-to-know" information.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult along with bonus resources such as image banks, self-assessment questions, physiology animations, and more!
This new edition continues the long tradition of "Guyton" as one of the world's favorite physiology textbooks.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.