Cardiac Surgery: Operative Technique - Expert Consult: Online and Print, 2e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $186.50
as of 10/20/2014 17:31 EDT details
- You Save: $92.50 (33%)
- Sales Rank:759,185
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):47000
- Dimensions (in):11.1 x 8.9 x 1.3
- Publication Date:April 25, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Cardiac Surgery: Operative Technique, by Drs. Donald B. Doty and John R. Doty, is your essential source on how to perform today's full range of cardiac surgical techniques. Over 1,000 crisp illustrations and expert, evidence-based discussions guide you step by step, equipping you to perform all of the latest procedures and get the best outcomes.
- Focus on the practical how-tos you need to perform each operation.
- Know what to do, what to avoid, and how to manage complications with the authors' discussions of their preferred methods.
- Benefit from the seasoned expertise of two master cardiac surgeons with decades of experience.
- Keep your skills current with state-of-the-art coverage of coronary artery surgeries, heart-lung transplantation, lung transplantation, and much more - including the latest evidence for each procedure.
- Know what to look for and how to proceed with over 1,000 remarkable illustrations and photographs - many new, many in full color - that capture exactly what you will see during surgery.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online, fully searchable.
Step-by-step surgical guidance for cardiac operations!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.