Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy, 2e (Wolverton, Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $38.99
as of 12/21/2013 16:49 EST details
- You Save: $117.96 (75%)
- Seller:Woodforest Books
- Sales Rank:1,123,973
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.6
- Dimensions (in):9.7 x 1.7 x 7.4
- Publication Date:March 22, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Safely and effectively prescribe today's full spectrum of topical, intralesional, and systemic drugs for dermatologic disorders! Dr. Steven E. Wolverton and a team of leading international experts explain what drugs to use, when to use them...and what to watch out for. Handheld software - included with the book - provides full-text explanations as well as at-a-glance summaries of key pharmacologic information, instantly accessible wherever and whenever questions about skin pharmaceuticals arise.
- Provides at-a-glance access to key information including summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage guidelines, drug interactions, drug monitoring guidelines, adverse effects, and treatment protocols.
- Features a consistent organization throughout to expedite fast reference.
- Provides purchase information for major drugs, to help you and your patients.
- Includes a highly detailed, disease-specific index, helping you to evaluate drug options for each disease discussed.
- .Highlights key controversies and provides expert guidance in a Question and Answer feature.
- Presents new chapters on TNF Inhibitors, Signal II Cytokine Inhibitors, Pimicrolimus, IV Immunoglobulin, Drug-Induced Malignancies, Polymorphisms, and non-dermatologic drugs related to dermatologic problems.
- Features updates on new drug findings and new research, especially findings on predicting an individual response to drugs on the basis of ethnicity and gender.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.