Dermatology: 2-Volume Set, 2e (Bolognia, Dermatology)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $169.99
as of 12/18/2013 03:35 EST details
- You Save: $292.96 (63%)
- Seller:SV BooksForLess
- Sales Rank:850,746
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 10.8 x 11.8
- Publication Date:January 4, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This definitive reference provides easy access to essential and authoritative clinical guidance on the full range of dermatologic entities encountered in today's practice. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of clinical adult and pediatric dermatology, drug therapy, dermatologic surgery, and pathology than you will find in any other single text. Thousands of helpful illustrations equip you with the visual guidance you need to arrive at confident diagnoses.
- Discusses pathologic entities in proportion to their incidence, enabling you to focus on the likeliest diagnoses for a given set of symptoms.
- Includes only the "need-to-know" basic science information and key references, so you have just the right amount of detail on every subject.
- Presents hundreds of full-color photographs depicting every type of skin disorder, along with a wealth of diagrams that clarify complex concepts and numerous algorithms that expedite decision making.
- Presents more "high-yield" information in restructured chapters, as well as expanded coverage of rarities - now displayed in table format - without increasing the extent of the book.
- Includes additional images covering more conditions, for enhanced reference power.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.