Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology Online: PIN Code and User Guide to Continually Updated Online Reference
- Sales Rank:6,024,989
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 7 x 0.5
- Publication Date:November 23, 2005
This thoroughly updated classic text covers the full range of pediatric diseases, with special emphasis on management and which methods work best. Maintains the steadfast tradition of Sid Hurwitz's ground-breaking work.
- Management focus - Focuses on management options, pros and cons of treatment options.
- Comprehensive - Covers every pediatric disease in enough detail for the non-specialist.
- A new edition based on Sid Hurwitz's original work.
- Clinical - Focuses on patient diagnosis and management.
- Annotated references for additional reading.
- Format makes it easy to use and to understand.
- Users can search the entire contents of the book and access...
- Weekly updates
- A PowerPoint® image library featuring every image in the book.
- Valuable web links to relevant sites - making this your one stop for pediatric dermatology information..
- Patient information sheets.
- Now in FULL COLOR! High quality, updated clinical full color photographs of skin disorders help in quick diagnosis.
- Tables allow for quick reference for differential diagnoses, clinical features, treatments, etc.
- Molecular bases of diseases has been updated to keep reader current.
Purchase of this product includes a limited personal license for use exclusively by the individual who has purchased the product. This license and access to the web site operates strictly on the basis of a single user per PIN. The sharing of passwords is strictly prohibited, and any attempt to do so will invalidate the password.
The license and access may not be lent, resold, or otherwise circulated. Full details of the license and terms and conditions of use are available upon registration.Your purchase of Hurwitz's Clinical Pediatric Dermatology Online, entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.