Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology e-dition: Text with Continually Updated Online Reference, 3e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $157.40
as of 3/9/2014 07:54 EDT details
- You Save: $97.60 (38%)
- Sales Rank:3,862,196
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.5
- Dimensions (in):11.1 x 8.3 x 2.1
- Publication Date:December 14, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tap into all of the latest knowledge and expertise in your field ... in print and online! Both a user-friendly printed reference and a fully searchable web site, this e-dition of Dr. Hurwitz's classic reference gives you two fast ways to find expert solutions to the clinical challenges that arise in your practice. Regular updates online ensure that you'll always have access to the most current information!
- THE BOOK:
- Presents new chapters that cover the hottest topics in the field.
- Offers meticulous revisions and updates of all other chapters.
- Features a bold new full-color design-with over 800 illustrations of breathtaking clarity.
- THE WEB SITE:
- Users can search the entire contents of the book and access...
- Weekly updates
- A PowerPoint® image library featuring every image in the book.
- Valuable web links to relevant sites - making this your one stop for pediatric dermatology information..
- Patient information sheets.
- Now in COLOR! Over 850 high quality, updated clinical color photographs of skin disorders help in quick diagnosis.
- New sections covering hereditary disorders of cornification, hereditary disorders of the dermis, skin signs of other systemic diseases, and abuse and fatitial disorders.
- Tables allow for quick reference for differential diagnoses, clinical features, treatments, etc.
- The latest information on the hottest topics, including: discussions of the molecular bases of diseases, genodermatoses, icythoses, patient management, and ongoing patient welfare.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.