Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.62
as of 10/20/2014 00:58 EDT details
- You Save: $10.37 (65%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:24,211
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Edition Unstated
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9.4 x 5.8 x 0.9
- Publication Date:May 21, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Also Available In:
- Audio CD - Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life
- Audio CD - Quiet Strength
- Audio CD - Quiet Strength (An Abridged Production)[4-CD Set]; The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life
- Hardcover - Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, & Priorities of a Winning Life
- Hardcover - Quiet Strength Publisher: Tyndale
- Preloaded Digital Audio Player - QUIET STRENGTH (PLAYAWAY)
- Hardcover - Quiet Strength (Signed)
- Audio Cassette - Quiet Strength
- Library Binding - Quiet Strength
- Kindle Edition - Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life
- Audible Audio Edition - Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life
2008 Retailer's Choice Award winner!
Tony Dungy's words and example have intrigued millions of people, particularly following his victory in Super Bowl XLI, the first for an African American coach. How is it possible for a coach—especially a football coach—to win the respect of his players and lead them to the Super Bowl without the screaming histrionics, the profanities, and the demand that the sport come before anything else? How is it possible for anyone to be successful without compromising faith and family? In this inspiring and reflective memoir, now updated with a new chapter, Coach Dungy tells the story of a life lived for God and family—and challenges us all to redefine our ideas of what it means to succeed.
The softcover edition of this #1 New York Times best-seller includes a new chapter! In it, Coach reflects on the 2007 football season and last year's successful hardcover release of Quiet Strength. Also features a foreword by Denzel Washington and a 16-page color-photo insert. Over 1 million in print!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.