The Four Seasons of Marriage
- Buy New: $48.90
as of 9/30/2014 16:55 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,657,711
- Format:Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Audio CD
- Number Of Items:5
- Running Time:5 Minutes
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 0.9 x 4.9
- Publication Date:August 22, 2005
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Dr. Gary Chapman, author of the perennial best seller The Five Love Languages,
provides an easy-to-grasp framework to help couples understand their marriage and seven practical strategies for strengthening or improving their marriage relationship. A valuable resource for couples regardless of how long they've been married, this biblically based book is a reference tool to help couples through every season of marriage. Summary of features:
- Valuable insight for every couple, regardless of how long they have been married.
- Provides seven practical strategies to help couples understand and strengthen their marriage relationship.
- Includes a Marital Seasons Profile to help couples determine the season of their marriage.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.